Sunday, July 8, 2012

Listening to Yourself

I wanted to share this with you today because whether we all realize it or not, the world around us moves very fast at times and it can seem as if so much is going on, to the point where sometimes we forget what we are doing and why we are even doing  those things in the first place. We are always listening to the world (whether it be watching tv, the news, going online, working, studying,etc) that we forget to listen to ourselves. I know that I have had way too many times where I get caught up in the world and I forget where I stand as a person. Sometimes you realize it and other times you don't even realize how caught up you can really be. And so I believe that just how this quote is saying, couldn't be more true- you need to literally step aside from whatever it is that you are doing, and literally remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be. Once you do that, you can jump right back in with a sense of really knowing who you are and where you stand. So the next time you feel the slightest bit caught up in everything around you, just listen to yourself. After all, it is your life. :)


Love,
April



No comments:

Post a Comment